Sunday, November 2, 2008

my love

He was and still is the nicest n greatest guy ever!!!!hahaa=p!well its a long story but after going round and round of searching and months passing us by in the end we found out that we still love each other more than ever and its my ex wilson..i love him for so long and i still do..he was so sweet and i love playing with his nose!hahaaa=p!he bully me first!hahaa=p!so i just pay back!hehee!he couldn't help but laugh and every laugh he gave meant alot to me..a LOT!so well we are starting new..its been one year of knowing each other and searching and well its also an anniversary of how long we been in love wit each other!so happy!oh and i forgot to say..jerynn,wei song,nab,maz,kar sing and len ping(if i spell wrong tell me!),sharon and ytl!thankss for a wonderful birthday!this people celebrate my birthday with me!In the greatest place!BAYWATCH!the manager was awesome!free champagne because it was ladies night that night of my birthday and he gave us extra 2for free whenever we are going back there!how awesome!!hahaa=p!and oh ytl dance waltz with me!love it but it was weird!hahaa=p!jer surprise me with a cake after that!it was the great birthday!and thanks bie bie for the greatest love of all!!!(;

No comments: