Friday, November 14, 2008

the most loveable day

It was the happiest day ever!today i went out with my bie bie!finally can go out with him!he means everything to me!i sososo LOVE HIM!!!!well he reach about two something than he couldn't find me eventhough i was just next to him well not really next to him because a pole was blocking..hahaa=p!after that my bie took me ice skating!so romantic!hahaa=p!we hold hands on the ice and well he was just the sweetest..and he ran on the ice and fall!!hahaa=p!FALL!!it was a moment u just can't miss!hahaaxD!but I'm always loving him..we met two really fun and really nice people!the guy was cute and the gal was pretty!we had so much fun wit them..we played the game tag,on ice!hahaa=p!it was hard like hell to chase each other without falling!my bie was just so loveable!a gal ask my bie for his number and well with his loving heart towards me he said no and that he has a gf already..he was just so full of love today!than after skating till like 6.30 we went to the cinema to watch a movie we wanted to watch the movie named 'the vampire who/which admires me' i heard it is a nice and funny show but when we were there apparently pyramid doesn't have that show!!like what the hell!!!it DOESN'T HAVE THE SHOW!because they don't have it which i have no idea why they don't have it my bie n me watch 'coffin'..so after we bought the movie tickets already we went and eat at a sweet place which the name i have forgotten but the food is GOOOD!i was so happy!after eating it was time for our movie..we were late abit for it..hahaa,we watch than we just went on wit our romantic side!he bought couple sits!he read my mind alright! what a guy!!!hahaa=p!we were lovely but it was a scary movie..so as i was watching it suddenly when i look at my bie he was falling asleep!!hahaa=p!than he woke up and hug me and sleep again!nearly sleep!hahaa=p!but well the movie well was only abit scary and mostly BORING!bie and me regret watching it alright!but well it was still sweet!than after that we walk and walk and walk and well u get my point..hahaa=D!than there was like a bridge to crossover or something like that and as we cross he did the wedding music!i couldn't help but to laugh!hahaa=p!he was like doing the wedding music all the way!TWICE!hahaaa..he promise he will marry me..i keep that promise he made always in my heart..we argue abit because i was jealous!hahaa=p!but it was ok because it took us only one minute than we just couldn't argue..it was just a moment we treasure and just didn't have the heart to fight once our eyes meet..it was going to be 10p.m and i had to leave..he walk me to the entrance and we gave each other a kiss goodbye and i left..i felt so bad that i spend his money and i just feel like I'm not good enough for him..like any gal could replace him..I'm afraid to lose him again..but well overall i really love him,miss him and treasure him always..and it was the sweetest and the most loveable day!he is all i need!(;

No comments: