Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JOB

JOB!!!a word which could kill u!and i mean KILL!!!well..i see manju everyday!WAT FUN!!and fold clothes till i could dream of them!kill me anyone!feeling tired all the time and here i am blogging..oh well that's my life!hehee=p!cant wait to get cash and go shopping!!!i want to go port dickson and genting in December!!!a must in my list!!!okok well when me n manju is bored we dance,sing and act..it was dumb,weird but fun!and not because manju was there!definitely NOT THE REASON!i admire a guy in the shop but nah no more already..long story which made me upset and stress and thinking alot!damn job!why must the world create the word JOB!next Tuesday it will all be over totally cant wait..counting down the days of long labour..ok got to go because well what shall i do tomorrow?ohhh i know!WORK!!!!!weeeee!!!joyyy!(:

No comments: