Monday, November 10, 2008

Too bored

Well i found a job but gosh it will only start next Monday..well the bad thing is I'm working with manju and i thought i wont see her anymore but god just wouldn't let me not see her..the good thing is gosh the place i work has GUYS!n i mean cute guys!!lucky us!hahaa=p!i will have fun working!today is Tuesday and I'm having tuition like come on teacher who goes tuition on holidays??haiz but oh well what can i say..i have no choice!oh forgot to blog about Friday i went to pyramid and after that it was so kind of matthew to be our bodyguard as we began our journey to a restoran call yuen yuen where we had steamboat for dinner!it was fun!and i met a NEW guy best friend!hahaa=p!he was kind!he carried my beg 4 me!what a man!hahaa=p!and then wei song and matt had a battle of ice cream!it was fun to watch!oh and then on the Sunday i had a wedding diner to attend it was nice!took pic's!haven upload yet...hehe!well luv my cousins!they are just fun and awesome to hang with!!luv u guyss!!love u too bie bie!

No comments: