Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I hate making passport

I woke up at 8 today to go and do my passport!all i could say was fish sticks!and only one facial reaction came to my mind : =.= ! yes i was piss off and giving the wtf look!hahaaXD i line up for 1hour and 17minutes while my dad when and eat..wth right..but what to do I'm the one that needs the passport..so yeah..its fair i guess..hahaaXD anyways i told my dad to go and get the number first but my dad said no must wait in the line first then when reach inside there only go and take..i was like fine Ur the dad..so i waited..then i started talking to this guy which was studying in UK and came to renew his passport..p/s : he didn't had to wait in the stupid line like i did..good for him!:D!then after that the lady in front of me ask me you don't want to go take the number 1st ar?if not ar you wait here for nothing you know..then i was like well my dad ask me to wait here so yeah..then the lady was like oh if like that then you got no choice but to wait lo..(if i move from the line i would have to go all the way back and wait again which will be wasting my time and since im a newbie at making passports so i might just get lost in there so i ended up not moving away from the line since my dad went to eat and take a break) so after that the pissing off part was that the officer came out asking ada nombor?ada nombor? to everyone..then when it was my turn i said no and you know what he said?TIADA nombor lagi..so it means that i cant freaking do my passport!because they ran out of numbers to take from!WTH!i waited and woke up early for nuts..my dad was like look on the bright side now you can go back and sleep..i gave the swt look..its like 10 and you think i can go back to sleep..ggrrr!pissing off moments!!>=/anyways Jerynn is coming over tonight for a sleepover!!!this me like!so that's the good part of my day!!!weee!!!happy moments!!ciaoz!poker-ing now!:D

No comments: