Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The conversation

Here is the conversation between manj and me in facebook!she was for once so touch and 1st time said all this to me!hahaha!all because she got a Ben 10 cd from me!LOL!how Ben10 could make manju's life so happy!hahaha:D
Manj

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

BEN 10!!!!!!!!!

I SHALL CHERISH THIS GIFT FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

I SHALL PASS THIS TO MY CHILDREN WHO WILL PASS IT TO THEIRS AND SO ON AND SO ON!

MUAHAHAHHAAH

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE

L

O

L

V

E

7:55pm
Amelia

ur flooding it

hahaha

hope u like it

hahaa

7:56pm
Manj

i do i do i do i do

I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I REALLY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I REALLY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i lub eu
8:01pm
You see!she was that happy!!!she was so happy that she went insane!!!lol!p/s:reminder never give manj Ben10 ever again!HAAHAXD
Anyways..going out tommorrow..and the day after that..and the day after that!lol!been going out almost everyday!:D

No comments: