Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve in Curve

Celebrated Christmas Eve in Curve with Jer,Choi yoong,bryan's friend,Gav and my dear dear Bryan!it was fun!firstly started out the day with an outing with Tracy babe and Jer!went and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!!!!ARRH!!!freaking nice and cute!!!the girls in that show was a BOOM!and when u put them together it was NICE!!!sooo cute!omg i was like a 2year old kid in the cinema going all crazy over them to Jer and Tracy!it was sweet,funny and cute!!!!:D!well after that went to Wong Kok to drink a little and chit chat!talked a lot today actually..then tiba-tiba my dear came!and sat with us and gossip!after that met up wit bryan's friend!he was a doll!teman Jer till Choi yoong came after her work..then after that while they waited,My Bryan and myself went and watch Avatar since we both wanted to watch it badly!everyone was right it was AWESOME TO THE CORE!!!!the graphic and colour all damn nice!story line was damn nice!it was cool!!!romantic and omg just freaking amazing!GO AND WATCH IT!!!my rate for it is...10/10?!hahaaXD u tell me!:D anyways after the movie we met up with Jer and the rest of them and went down for the countdown!lol!everyone was covered in foams!hahaaXD fun!!then after that we went to Ara Damansara for a small little yamcha section!came home around 2:15!ohoh and i bought a small gift for my dear!i hope u like it!!!!:D me ♥ you yeah..:D MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!;D

Watched this with Tracy and Jer!
SOOO CUTE!!!me love it!!aarh!:D

watched this with Bryan!!AWESOME!!!:D:D
freaking cool and sweet and romantic and awesome!!!

No comments: