Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wedding dinner

Had a wedding dinner last night at a place called Marco and Polo,K.L and it was pretty cool!meet up with all my cousin's and apparently i related to a guy from my own very school!i never and i mean NEVER knew we were related or even cousin's to begin with!like dude your are also a prefect and u catch me everytime when I'm late for school and now we are actually related!*big slap on the face*looks like the world is small and we can be related to almost anyone..anyways there was a dish called suckling pig..weird huh?swine flu and they serve pig!it was really creepy seeing a pig looking at you while its being cut and eaten up..it totally gives the creep!favourite dish was the fish and shark fin soup!one word for it d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!



after getting my hair and makeup done!(i just simply love perms)

my cousin!melanie kok!♥

shark fin soup!really gooood!

a pig died for us that night!oink..oink..ooo..in..nk...and my cousins ate the head part!*creeps*

after the wedding!i was just too bored in my room!


got to go now!its already 1:35!nitez people!(:

No comments: