Friday, May 29, 2009

Is it a good thing?


I don't know whether is it a good thing or not..well..i rejected Matt yesterday when he asked me on msn..he ask if he could be the one in my life but i said i just can't have one now and i don't think that we could actually work out..then he asked whether is that what i really want then i said Ya thats what i really want..i could see he was very disappointed..he wrote in his friendster shout out that he loves me and all and well now is just all disappointment..the problem is am i doing the right thing?i don't want him to give up on life and studies just because of this..its like as if its all my fault his like tat.. he said in his message before that its because i keep rejecting him which started to make him think that he is not a good person and that makes everyone just start to hate him..i mean is it my fault?is it really my fault?i just don't know what to do anymore..even in facebook after taking the test "Whats the first letter of the person you will fall in love with?" then i got the letter M,so i posted and said could it be?then he send me a msg saying it was supposed to be...until you rejected...so i don't know..i really hurt him but i just can't accept a guy which im not in love with and i mean really be in love or feel like yeah!i can move on with this guy now because he makes me feel different..i just don't feel that..i hope Matt will be ok because i really feel bad and this whole thing really feels like it was my fault for his sadness..but well is it my fault?:(

1 comment:

Nouveena said...

No lah not your fault lah