Thursday, May 28, 2009

Speechless

I have officially gained a lot of weight..whenever I'm upset there is nothing an ice cream couldn't cure..sometimes i wonder will we ever be ok?and that are we even meant to be ok?what am i to you?someone in your life that you can lean on or just a someone?well I'm sick of it..i just want to know how you really feel about me..is tat so hard to ask?is that so hard to answer?things might not go our way but at least knowing the truth will be better..people always say there is nothing time couldn't heal but the truth is do they actually know how this love feels?i'm asking you,do you know how much it hurts?have you ever loved someone so much that just by thinking about them just simply makes you smile?makes you feel the silent love?the love that has never been felt before?well sometimes i wonder do you really really know how i feel?does you actually care?well he say he does but i don't see it..do you still love me?we will never know..=(

No comments: