Wednesday, October 22, 2008

when will she ever give up!

MANJU!give up!u actually did say kunci kira-kira!no worries tomorrow is accounts already i know u miss it alot!hahaaa=p!and oh yea today manju trip on a brick and i saw it happen so i LAUGH!and guess what manju say..she said i didn't trip just missed the brick because who puts bricks right there!ahaha=p!she fall alright but she just kept on saying she just trip or the brick wasn't suppose to be there or that she didn't see it!but the truth is she SO totally trip alright!well the other happy thing about today was errmm my birthday is coming!Friday here i come!loving the song t-shirt by Shontelle and other than that is went to mcd after school and well my day became dull n bored and well now I'm writing on my blog!hahaa=p!well manju i always keep my promise when i say I SHALL BLOG ABOUT IT TODAY!hahaa=p!remember it!!!!my word!!!!well got a bit upset today because slyvester still isn't sure about me n him..i guess he still like his ex but i dun know..i guess he is just not ready but he just makes me wonder n think whether is he serious about this..about me..still wondering..


still wondering...well..i dun know!

No comments: