Friday, October 17, 2008

weeeee!

ARRRHH!!!!!pissing off!i type so long on the blog then my computer has to go crazy and now i have to do it all over again!great so well at first i had nothing to say now i got a lot because im piss!but anyways today i went tuition with my gal tracy!we were talking about slyvester and she says his name reminds her of the tweety bird and the cat!gosh tracy!so childish!hahaa=p!and she said the word vandalise!like that is a BIG word for a small gal like u tracy!hahaaaxD!love teasing her!!!

this is the childish babe!lol!

oh and today manju was like so dumb!hahaa=D!we were having a conversation on what to study and it went something like this manju amelia


So amelia we study moral la yea
Yea okay so must we remember the nilai

DUH!!no ar no ar just read
I mean the definasi

Yea must remember the definasi and the kunci kira-kira
LOL!!!!
I mean the kata kunci
LOL!!!!!!a day i shall blog about!


and well i did!hahaa=p!gosh manju!from moral to accounts!and it has a BIG difference!so sad n so LAME!so very sad of her..i feel for her..NOT!=p


anyways I'm LOVING SLYVESTER GARNET TOH!!!!because of him I'm letting go of my past and loving him a lot!!!thanks for the love and the care Ur giving to me!never letting you go bie!luv u my bie bie!!!!if you see properly his name is in the picture!luv him!!!!!!

luv ya bie!!!

No comments: