Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what a day i had

GOSH!!!!!!yesterday was like a bad luck day of mine!first i had no transport to go tuition than i went manju house and i ate ice cream but it drop of my WHITE shirt than it doesn't stop there!no it does not!than i had to photostat my ic for school so manju,jerynn and me went to tanjung to photostat but no way the machine spoil then we went e-books and guess what the machine could photostat manju's ic but when it came to mine it got jam!freaking JAM UP!like why me!happen to me!in the end i finally got it photostat in another shop..THEN jerynn has to say wow amelia u had a very unlucky day and she say who knows maybe ur dad car will break down and maybe i will lose my phone and wont get to sms my bf n guess what this morning instead of me losing my phone my bf drop his phone in the water n he couldn't msg me!it came true!!!i was like omg!im gonna kill jerynn!hahaa=p!unlucky me!well i sms wilson today and we talk he promise he will celebrate my birthday with me so i hope it comes true and he doesn't want be my fren since i got a new 1 i really wonder sometimes does he love me..does he care or will it actually make a difference if i did or did not have a new bf..i waited for him for 7months and he still doesn't care..yes im still loving wilson alot but now i have to move on..my heart hurts but i need to give this guy time to help me up again..so now i loving this great guy that i have met and beyond the sadness i found happiness in him and he is my new love and the new life im holding on to....

im loving u slyvester!!!

No comments: