Saturday, September 6, 2008

what effects friends have in someone's life

well i have lotsss of fun wit my friends..especially people like jerynn!*cough*manju*cough*!lol!well i see her everyday in school n i sit jus next to her n what made it worst is she is only 5minutes of walking distance for my HOUSE!jerynn well she is another sister of mine!another leong to the family!jerynn lim leong mae queen!hahaa=D!my house is her second house!bt i love having tis people arund!well next week is melody's n jerynn's birthday party/outing!n OMG!i have no idea what to wear!i want to wear my black dress which i love bt im so afraid i would look fat in it!i need PROFESSIONAL HELP!(not u jerynn)hahaaxD!so what should i do!well i haven upload the picture's yet but once i have i so need help on which is best!
anyways that day manju came my house n we took pic's n while doin that i pause for a second to fix my hair while she check the camera than apparently she accidently click on the snap button of the camera n then i was like what the hell happen n a picture of me fixing my hair was shown n it was NOT bad!hahaa=p!credits to manju!=]

this is the picture!cool huh!

No comments: