Tuesday, September 9, 2008

[ today is about love ]

Today im feeling so hurt!i cried the whole night last night..the guy i love so much n just after a week of break up now he got a new girl..it hurts me that he totali didn't reply my msg n calls..in the end it was because he was wit his girl..it hurts to imagine him and that girl infront of me n they are holding hands n jus having a sweet moment like i once had with him..it felt as if i was there..n wel it hurts sososo bad!then he went to see her relatives n family n it felt even more hurt coz it reminds me of once whn he took me to meet his family..he was everything i love n needed but he couldn't see that in me thats all..i gave him everything n my heart was wit him but he just gave up so easily on me..he could just let me go without feeling hurt or regret...he jus well..he just...Walk Away from my love n relationship wit him...it hurts..my feelings were like the song "fall for you" by secondhand serenade..he made me fall in love wit him again n again each day by doing the things i love n that makes me smile n laugh..eventhough tat song was a guy singing to a girl but i really feel like the singer in the song..n a guy like him is just impossible to find..but he just can't see what i feel..my heart breaks everyday more n more for him..our anniversary is coming but without him its not the same feeling anymore..i love him always n forever..i even ask my best friends to make a profile in friendster of a guy that doesn't even exist in my book named alvin so that i could tell him that i have moved on bt the fact is im still waiting for him n loving him n hurting all at the same time..but he doesn't know that this alvin guy doesn't exist at all..n it hurts me alot..knowing his heart love another..what u think?doesn't love jus sux!?!

memories im still having

[ i really love you ]

No comments: