Friday, September 19, 2008

langkawii!!

I came back on the wednesday!so now i have the time to update my blog!hahaa=p!well it was FUN,boring,nice,exciting,shocking n happy to me!i get to skip school for 2days which was the BEST part!omg!!BEST PART!!!hahaa=p!its my first time on a aeroplane so i was excited so on that day itself apparently i went to the airport so early which lead me rotting there for like 3hours!so i admire guys there n omg!i saw one was like so cute!he saw me looking at him i was like omg he saw me!!haha=p!i took a picture of him!well actually it was a picture of his back but who cares at least it was SOMETHING rite!!=D once we arrived we stayed in a hotel named eagle bay and the bed was big for just one person to sleep in!anyways my mum was in a good mood so she bought a lot of things like omg do u know chocolate over there is like CHEAP!!my mum wasted a lot of money on just chocolates!i ate like a pig!like who won't!and things there are cheap as well because its all duty free (tax free) i totally love langkawi!and i bought a new dress/swimming suit like dress!it can be wore as a dress n a swimming suit!it was first at 140 but the lady gave us half price so i only got it for 70bucks!no one will notice its a swimming suit unless they touch me!i mean the material of the dress!hahaa=p!and unless they read my blog!and my family n i went for the underwater world it was AWESOME!but out off all time my camera runs out of battery on me!like HELLO!i need picture's!!well i was able to take some!i shall let the pictures do all the talking for me!and i love talking today school!haha=p!no clue why!end!

too bored waiting so i took pictures of myself!haha

eating mcflurry while waiting

the cute guy i was talking about!well from the back!xD

on the plane looking out

loving the clouds!

finally!langkawi!!!

the langkawi town!

the hotel

my new dress/swimming suit

new ear rings!

chocolates!

eating belgian chocolates

smsing after that

orange flowers (:

my mum say its rare to see this flower so yeah all i know its pink flowers!lol

fish but don't really know what kind!

another one?haha

p.s:it took me a long time to drag the pictures so appreciate it people!!!

No comments: