Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its not that easy

I know forgetting should be easy..but believe me its not..if i can move back the time i will do things differently..i would treat you differently..i would treat you better..because now i know..u mean the world to me..i know i should just give up because he is not ready for a relationship that's why he did not want me back..but like i say..is it really that easy?because it doesn't seem that way..i mean having back the second chance to be with you again after so many years means alot to me..it meant the world to me..I'm not joking..Bryan was all i got..this time i don't know why its more painful than any of the other relationships i had before..if i had a chance to not be so sensitive towards you or so merajuk or so hais..i don't know..everything you hate about me la..if only i could change those attitudes so that i could still have you beside me..holding me close..if only i could have look you in the eyes and said sorry..the words on the zippo lighter i bought for you,i really meant it..i love you..if only you knew how this feels..to hear you don't have any feelings for me anymore..hurts..badly..because I'm still in love with you and i don't know why...sorry to screw things up between us.;(

Guys,I agree with this!
posted by Gavin in facebook!
my daddy and mummy!

No comments: