Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Just Have To Learn

Well we all have to learn in life one day..well i learn that why love him when he doesn't love you back..your just being stupid!i learn that from greats friends of mine like Jerynn,Gavin,Jr.Grace,Tracy and Ellen!!!this people teach me a lot in this issue..could not have get through this without them..seriously..there are more choices out there!we just have to keep looking!:D well enough said!yesterday was my 1st day of college!p/s: I'm in Life college!hahaa:D and well it was not bad!made a new college friend name Patricia!!!she is from melaka!she was sweet and nice!!!and well today was the second day of college where classes started!it was GREAT!!!i love my classes because I'm studying something i love most!mass communication!:D:D it totally made my day!okok enough said!tomorrow is another day!no class but going over my college mates hostel for a day in the sauna!!!;D and CHEER UP MY JERYNN!!!IT WILL BE OK!!!for i am Amelia!!is always here for her mummy!!:D!and oh love this song i found!Stars-Your Ex lover is dead!!!(;

No comments: