Friday, January 22, 2010

Oi Botak

for Him!!
another retard picture for my baby!!!:D:D

Work at Jaya 33 is tiring and pretty fun at the same time especially when you don't have any fussy or angry costumers to deal with!and well its been really stressful lately and it has come to my surprise that i have been sleeping really early lately!hahaaXD this job makes my parents really happy just because each time i get home I'm too tired to even talk!hahaaXD
the benefits it gives to my parents!well the other reason I'm working my ass off is that i need cash for my aussie trip that I'm going for this year June!i can't wait to spend those cash and have lots of fun!!and gosh,i just realise that time do pass us by damn fast!but well that's good news because my baby will be back soon!!:D:D
His sick!!!:( i hope he gets well real soon!i don't like to see him sick because i feel helpless especially that his in Ns and I'm here..blogging!

No comments: