Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lets Burn Down NS Together People

I miss him soo much!!!all i want to do now to gather my team which is Manj,Jer and Gav and drive out to Banting and burn down the NS camp side!like i said to Manj on facebook let go n NS break him out of that place!hahaaXD get it?NS BREAK?instead of prison break..nvm!hahaaXD you see only he faham what i am talking about and puts up with my crap shit!but seriously i want to burn so want to burn down that camp site!this missing him feeling is killing me!why can't the government make it 1week of NS instead of months!I MISS YOU BENG HUAT!!!gosh if only u knew how much..but well i will do my best in everything i do till your back..looking on the bright side i get to hear your voice every weekends so i guess its better then nothing..hearing you go "hey baby,how you been?i miss you and love you so much" on the phone when you pick up means more then enough for me..(: can't wait for this Saturday!!!take care there!♥

Done by Me of course!hahaa:D

This is us..(: like i said i look weird in this picture but it about who you take it with that makes it special,meaningful and loving!its Him that made this picture meaningful!:D
but baby!when you are back we got to seriously camwhore because i soo need to look good in the pictures i take with you!hahaaXD i don't want to llok fat or horrible in my pictures with you la!hahaaXD i love you!muacks!!

No comments: