Monday, October 5, 2009

Mooncake festival

Went there..my lantern was the only lantern there among the bunch of us..but it caught on fire and went bye bye..hahaa=p!played catching after a long time since all of us ever played..it was tiring!sat on the swing,chit chat,sang songs together and took pictures!went to kayu to yamcha..sang songs on the way there!hahaha=D!ate then went back home!sorry my blog is like dieing because I'm missing alot of updates..lazy la..hahaaXD!u get me la!*and the toilet is calling my name so I'm typing fast and short!*the pictures will say the rest!and oh the guys played with the candles and make a huge flame with the can spray and candles!it was WICKED!

three in one!

Jerynn's moment!hahaaxD


us at the park!

us at kayu!!(;


this is how u burn grass!hahaaXD

No comments: