Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jerynn,birthday gift and VIP

ALL THANKS TO JERYNN LIM!!!!ME LOVE U!!!!hahahaXD!at first i was just having the normal tickets which i got from digi then Jerynn!omg!she called in on hitz.fm and omg she GOT THROUGH!!!!i am about to faint when she told me the news!Jer said:do u love me? thn i said duh of course and then all i remember was the word VIP for the All American
Rejects and *screams* haahhaXD!OMG thanks again my Jerynn!!!!thanks sooo much!and yes its definitely the best birthday gift ever!besides the cookies she bake for me!hahaha;D

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

here WE COME!!!!AAR WE YOU!!!!!
im in love...arrhh!*flying*

love this hit!!!(:


i hear them calling my name..*amelia..a..m..e..l..i..a..amelia*
to my darlings i wanna i wanna i wanna kiss u,u wanna kiss me too!hahaaXD
kiss me!!!arrhh!dam its a dream!hahahaXD

No comments: