Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm proud

I'm so happy today!i played mahjong again!hahaa=p!and well i harvest my beloved farm on facebook while he is working..so that his plant wont die..i know he just adores them!hahaa=p!I'm so proud of myself!i can be a future farmer and he shall be the farmers husband!hahaa=p!well i enjoy stealing peoples plant and putting bugs on them!hahaa=p!oh well they started it!so its just a small revenge!xD!

no clue about this one

no clue about this one too

look at my love!isn't he just adorable?hahaha=p!
just expanding his farm!(;

here he is up close and personal!i feel that all the thingy that walks here and there has weird eyes!hahaaxD!
Farmville

Sunshine ranch
I'm so proud!look at how well i have been taking care of the plants day by day,I'm helping him to earn more money!I'm happy as long he is happy!=D

No comments: