Friday, September 11, 2009

Hard times

Well the week had ended and the weekends are coming!my mum is being so annoying with the SPM is coming and you better study speech!like chill mum!i still have trials!its coming to an end soon by next week..the very last week of trials!the good part is i don't have to go to school on Monday and Tuesday next week because don't have any paper that I'm taking!finally some long sleep and rest!moon cake!!!arrrh!hahaa=p!i just ate some moon cake that a friend of my mum gave us..it was...GOOOD!as the days go by my heart just misses him more and more!all the best at work baby and don't ever give up!I'm sorry for the times we argue just because of me thinking too much!but now you changed everything..my heart,my thinking and the way i look at things..i believe you just make me fall in love with you more and more each day..=D You have always been there for me..in sad times,my happy moments,moments where i talk alot and until really late at night with you eventhough ur tired and about to fall asleep you will just bare with it and keep on listening to me,my crazy and lame and weird times,my jokes(I'm shock you actually bare with me throughout my lame jokes),my studies(you taught me sejarah through the phone and ways on how to remember it,remember?)and the moments where i just simply love you..Ur the greatest thing that have ever happen in my life..now who says that after a broken heart you can't find a better love than the old one?its not true..and i discovered that when i met you..take care my love!will be waiting...(;


Starbucks coffee moon cake!really nice!

No comments: