Friday, August 7, 2009

Just Him♥

Its all about him now..the one that turn my sadness to joy..and put the smile on my face and changes my mood from bad to good..its Him..its Jeff..I'm seriously going to miss him..he is going back to Sabah soon (p/s:he is from Sabah)but he came down here to work and that's how we met..we went out and things just started to fall in place..he is understanding and gosh he just makes me so happy..something no one could do for a pretty long time..he took my heart..my love...he is just perfect..i will seriously miss him when he is gone..he ask me not to cry but i don't know if those tears could hold and i don't know if that smile could be maintain when he says his last goodbyes..he is leaving for 2months to go back Sabah to finish his driving license and get approval to work here in KL permanently so that we can see each other..i can't wait!after SPM i can spend everyday with him..he makes my heart go crazy and omg i just miss him more and more as each day passes me by..thinking of him makes me smile..he encourages me to study hard and supports me all the way!what else can i ask for?i got a better love..i was blinded before but now i see..he gave me the world..and the key to his heart..i miss u..i always will..(:*I'm very happy*

No comments: