Friday, July 17, 2009

Friend's,Beer's and Fun

Last night was having a blast with my lovely people!it was really fun!drinking and just chilling and not having to think about anything but blackjack!Melissa is definitely the Queen of cards!damn she just keep on wining!she can be rich just playing cards!she is one lucky Women!we arrived ate,and oh yeah i spilled watermelon juice all over myself!i look as if i was having period!my skirt was partially red!but overall i just got over it and had fun thanks to my babes!!!thanks Mel u belanja me drink just because i spill watermelon juice all over myself!hahaa=p!if i knew better i shall spill my drinks on myself more often next time!xD!everything last night was just pure fun!from the food to the drinks to the cards!chit chat all the way and snapping pictures all the way!and eventhough Jerynn and Hotchoi was sick they still came and im glad they did too!get well soon!!!to my babes!we should do this more often!(; ok its time to let the pic's do the talking!

anyone?

started out with 2

ended up with 4

Carlsberg!(:

look at the monster eating!xD

look at Hotchoi!hahaa=p

Cheers!!

kissing the bottle!

Jerynn was scare that Hotchoi would kiss her handso she covered it with tissue!=D!but in the end Hotchoi ended up kissing it 3times!

started out with a magazine

ended up with beers!

Jerynn,Hotchoi and Maz Maz

ignore the retard at the back!hahaa=p!
Juju,Mel,Mia

the group of us!*chubby*

she shy!

yes!got a shot!Melissa!Queen of cards!

extremely messy look!

Jerynn!losing!hahaa=p!
*more to come*

No comments: