Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY day 1

it was the first day of Chinese new year and a day for more money!hahaa=p!visited my dad's site of the family..our whole family met up in my grandmother's house to eat and ohoh i wore pink!!well it was because i didn't have red so pink is the closes to it so yea..hehe


the leong's




my sister and me

the sister

the blur cousin!haha=p

another cousin



the cousin's!!


my grandmother and auntie

the knock out lawyer,coolest,nicest and funniest auntie of all!

mom and dad in the car

on my way to my long lost cousin's house

we have arrived

the youngest

the oldest son

well this are the cousin's that we never knew we were related till last last year..this is the oldest son!believe me in real life he is cute!!i know the pics look like it was taken really up close but well I'm wasn't the one who took it,my cousin the blur case one took it for me and it was embarrassing!cousin sis me

me:can u help me take pics of those two cousin's for me pleasseee?!
cousin:alrite..give me the camera (he follows them where ever they were and i meant FOLLOW)
sister:omg!can't u be anymore obvious..(in sarcastic way)
cousin:(walking towards the two cousin's and says) my cousin amelia thinks you two are cute so can i just get a pic it will be great..yea just stand there don't move..hey u!yeah u don't go away she thinks Ur cute too..okok *snap**snap**snap*
me:(hiding my face and totally trying not to look at them!) u know right when my sister say how obvious u can be she was just saying it in a sarcastic way?!!
cousin:really??
me:omg!
sister:omg!thank gooodness im not u amelia!
cousin:at least now u got their picss!

believe me after that the two cousin's keep looking at me!it was embarrassing!what a way to get notice!

lol!my cousin was too bored!who blames him,he is cute!

the guy in red is the most irritating cousin of all!

anyways after that we went to one of my aunts house to relax..

we was watching transformer in my aunts cinema room and it was awesome!the sound system and the lay back chairs were totally comfortable and it was great!!

the cinema room

going home! it took me a long time to update!tmr i will update the second and the rest of the days of my CNY celebration!

No comments: